We join in the strong condemnation of military, militia or civilians attacks on:
- Convoys delivering humanitarian aid
- Aid workers support civilian refugees
- Hospitals and medical centres
- Civilian emergency service personnel, including ambulance volunteers, paramedics, doctors, firefighters and civilian police
- Civilian non-combatants populations
The attack on the recent Syrian aid convoy, which had negotiated safe passage and was allegedly destroyed by air strikes, is unacceptable.
We ask that all combatants to comply with International Law and that the attack that destroyed the recent aid convey in Syria be investigated by relevant authorities for breaches of International Law.