Well we have been doing a bit of work on our logo for Emergency.Life – moved from the image of the strobe lighting bar and country side to our first “test and learn” logo.
What do you think?
– US style Maltese Cross representing American Fire and Rescue;
– The Maltese Cross, although not the same pointed shape, is also representative of many Ambulance services in Commonwealth and European countries;
– Stars representing the United States, stylizes Sheriff badges and bravery;
– Circular belt with the services names and stylized crown representing service badge design from Britain and many Commonwealth countries;
– Red, white and blue of so many country flags, like the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand;
– Blue in the Cross also represents police and law enforcement, while red in centre circle the traditional color of Ambulance and Fire Services;
– Red and blue are also the traditional warning light colors of emergency service vehicles (and the old logo to the right).
So what do you think? Give us a thumbs up for yes, obviously we looking to have a global community. Website & YouTube will be up shortly.